Crochet a Little Chrismas Pine Tree, the English version.
Use a thread or a stitch-marker to count the rows properly. Work your way up to the top.
- Round 1 We start at the bottom of the Tree with a magic ring and make 6 singel crochet. pull the magic ring together and connect with a slip stitch
- Round 2 increase each stitch 2 singel crochet. (12)
- Round 3 increase every second stich 2 singel crochet (18)
- Round 4 increase every 3 rd stitch 2 singel crochet. (24)
- Round 5 Increase every 4 th stitch 2 singel crochet . (30)
- Round 6 you start to chrochet only in the back stitches, all the way to the top.
- Decrese every 3rd row 3 times 2 stitches together repeat until only a few stitches remains, then sew the stitches together. Fasten of.
Dont forget to stuff your tree!
Your Little Christmas Pine Tree is done.
- · Take a diverent collor thread and insert the hook under the front loop make a slipstich. Slipstich your way tot he top of the tree. In a spiral.
- · In the front loops insert your hook and slipstich, chain 3 and slipstich in the next front loop, work all the way to the top.
Have fun creating the Little Christmas tree.
Greetings, Dinah creatief.